PRIVACY & COPYRIGHT
The Right to Privacy Statement
Edition number: 3206-F022 2017/12/25
- Collecting and Testing of User’s Information
When users apply for various services on FETnet, the Company collects, with the consent of the individual or corporate users, the personal information of users for the purposes of verifying their identity and providing value added services. The scope of the information collected covers: （I）when the users register as the Company’s mobile phones members of FETnet, their personal or corporate names, personal ID numbers or corporate uniform numbers, nicknames, e-mail addresses, professions or types of business, education levels, marital status, personal incomes, business turnover, and preferences and interest information of real persons or of corporations; and （ii）when the users register as the Company’s non-mobile service user members of FETnet, their personal or corporate names, personal ID numbers or corporate uniform numbers, birth years and birth dates, gender, the name of the telecom carrier to which their mobile phone services belong, nicknames, e-mail addresses, professions or types of business, education levels, marital status, personal incomes, business turnover, and preferences and interest information of real persons or of corporations.
- Web events: FETnet may request users to provide personal or corporate names, personal ID or corporate uniform numbers, telephones numbers, e-mail and mailing addresses when FETnet holds web events or conducting investigation.
- Link service to FETnet advertisers: Either FETnet advertisers or FETnet-linked websites may collect and use personal or corporate users’ information. Each advertiser and website should have its own privacy protection policy. FETnet is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
In addition, FETnet will maintain relative records generated as the user browses or searches on-line, including, IP addresses, time used, browser, records of browsing and clicking history. Other than personal data provided as required and one proactively registers with our website, other personal information such as e-mail, name, etc. provided by the user himself with FETnet, chat room in service, discussion forum is not covered in the scope of this privacy protection policy.
- Using of the User’s Information
The Company will not at its own discretion provide one’s personal information to third party without consent of the user. However, the Company may share your data with third party under the following circumstances in accordance with the principles of the policy:
- When it becomes necessary to share a user’s information with provider for preferential services or benefits, the user has the right to opt for accepting this preferential service or benefit during the event.
- The user has agreed to provide his personal information to the Company’s affiliates when he applies for the Company’s services.
- Under public security concern, judicial authorities or government agency requests the Company to provide specific personal information according to law, the Company will follow legal and official procedure set by the judicial authorities and government agency and concern of security of all users to provide necessary cooperation.
- Protection Measures on Copyrights
The Company always respects intellectual property rights. If the user uploads, downloads, posts at will unauthorized images, pictures, music or articles, or using software such as P2P to transmit unauthorized images, pictures, music or articles, the Company shall carry out copyright protection measures such as（I）according to the Third Sub-Paragraph, Article 90-7, Chapter VI-1 Limitations on Liability for Internet Service Providers of the Copyright Act as amended on 22 January 2014, responding expeditiously to remove, or disable access to, the allegedly infringing content or related information upon notification by a copyright holder or plate rights holder of the alleged infringement by the user of the service provider; or（ii）according to the Second Sub-Paragraph, Article 90-4 of the same Chapter, after informing users that in the event of repeat alleged infringements up to three times the service provider shall terminate the service in whole or in part. Please refer to the web site http://www.tipo.gov.tw/ of the Intellectual Property Office, Ministry of Economic Affairs of the Republic of China for detailed explanation and information. The information of the window to receive copyright infringement claims of the Company is as followed:
- Name of contact window: Mailbox of Customer Care
- Address: No. 468, Ruei Guang Road, Taipei City 11492, Republic of China
- Telephone No.: (02)4495888
- Fax No.: (02)7720-3231
- E-mail Address: email@example.com